Sunday, May 27, 2007

Spamming Song

I'm addicted to spamming lately, I spammed Hong Kong discuss forum and Ing Siang's blog. I then remembered a song, Sailing, "I'm sailing...", then I say to myself, I can change the lyrics of the song and make it a Spamming Song! Haha!! I know it's lame! Anyway, here's the "Spamming Song" Lyric:

Original Song: Sailing, by Rod Stewart

I'm sailing, I'm sailing,
From Hong Kong, to Brunei,
Looking for a, spamming heaven,
For me, to spam.

I'm spamming, I'm spamming,
Spamming is a, very nice act,
I am spamming, forever spamming,
This world is a, spamming heaven.

Can you see me, can you see me,
I'm spamming, everywhere,
From the forums, to the blogs,
Anywhere, that I can spam.

I'm spamming, you are spamming,
We are spamming, around the world
We are spamming, forever spamming,
Let's promote, spamming.

Spammers, spammers, can you hear me?
Let's promote, the act of spamming,
We are spamming, forever spamming,
The more you spam, the longer your life.

Changed by poli275 Copyright© Reserved 2007

Please include my name when u post it in other places, thanks for cooperation :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home