Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Damn mfk wireless network!

This few days dunno why, my download speed like shit! That stupid wireless network, signal so weak, affected my transfer rate! PKLAH!!! Now my download speed only 30KB+,
damn it! Aiya, can't do anything to increase signal gain liao, 算了吧, 好过没得用!

Started to watch a new TVB drama yesterday, The Brink Of Law. It's a series about illegal horse race betting, it should be a very good drama, Steven Ma, Ron Ng, Shirley Yeung, Kate Tsui, Michelle Yim are the main actors in this series. This is the first series that I downlaoding this year, hope my wireless network here won't affect my daily download of this series!

Due to weak wireless network signal, my forex trading is affected, luckily only trade small amount of money, if not, rugi until mati! Haha! I'm looking for a stock market simulator game online this few days, until now, I had found 2 which seems to be good at first, but after singing up and start trading, then I found that 1 of the games is so lousy 1, wasted a lot of time in studying how to play the game!! Teng lah! The other 1 still had to learn how to play, hope it's a good 1.

3 Comments:

Blogger IngSiang said...

lol, your connection a lot better than mine, man.. -.-" I hate the mother fucker telbru, that's it. =S

10:58 PM  
Blogger poli275 said...

Telbru say will change monthly charge plan soon, dunno true o not.

11:31 AM  
Blogger IngSiang said...

Fake one la, haha, they always say their connection will get better, go hell la, hahahahahaha.

hope it's true tho. @_@ Really beh tahan ah.. @_@

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home