Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year!

I know that it's late to say Happy New Year in this post, anyway, wish you all a happy new year! 2007 will be better than 2006! My first new year wish is having good results in my GCE exam, hope this wish really comes true! :-) My second wish is to build my own DIY pc! Haha! I got so many wishes, lazy to type them out, here, I wish you all all your dreams come true!

2006 is now a history, we are in a new year now, the year of 2007! Last year is 1 of my most important year, I am taking GCE O Level Exam, a very important exam that decides what should I study in the future, so, GCE exams had passed and now waiting for result, hope my result will satisfy me. I started this blog last year, during school holiday at March, now I had been blogging for 9 months already, haha! I found that blogging can improve my English as Teacher Alicia said that, speak more and write more to improve your English, but I found my improvement very slow, maybe have to blog more :-)


So,a year had passed, during last year, I came across with many good stuffs and services provided online and offline, I will state them below:


The best free file host in the internet: MediaFire
The best Asian entertainment download source: The New Place
The best cracked softwares download site: Phazeddl
The best blogging softwares: Blogger and Wordpress
The best information site: Wikipedia
The best blog in my heart: The World Through My Eyes
The best computer hardwares review site: Tom's Hardware
The best free email service provider: Gmail
The best ecards site: Free greeting cards
The best instant messenger: Live Messenger
The best Intel Processor: Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800
The best AMD Processor: Athlon FX-62
The best motherboard: ASUS P5B Deluxe
The best PDA phone: Dopod D810
The best Browser: Mozilla Firefox
The best RAM: Corsair Dominator
The best VGA card: GF 8800 GTX
The best album in my heart: Hacken Lee Seoul Concert Hall 2
The best search engine: Google
The best burning software: Nero 7 Ultra Edition

This is my first post in this new year, hope I can write better posts later this year!

5 Comments:

Blogger IngSiang said...

Happy new year, haha. =D

I think blogging really did improve my english, hehe. Because while blogging, I often go ninjawords.com or dictionary.com, thus improve my eng lo! And it do improve the way I express feelings and stuffs, and also writing reviews are good practice! hehe. Prob is, i think we use too much American eng while blogging(in fact we're using US eng most of the time online/when using PC), so yea, too bad we're taking GCE(UK Eng), LoL.

*P.S: Norma commented b4 that I am quite heavy user of US eng! Haha, because my eng improve mainly over my PC/internet usage mah. =D

About your list, hmm, it's nice, hehe. =D I might follow it(see if I got time to post it some days later).

The best cracked softwares download site: Phazeddl <-- Expected this. Haha.

The best blog: The World Through My Eyes <-- I am honoured! =D

8:14 PM  
Blogger poli275 said...

Haha, we r influenced by americans, hard to change liao :-) My list is too short la, gotta put few more things into it.

10:07 PM  
Blogger K.S.S. said...

Objection!!!!
Best blog?????!!!!!
What about Brunei resources?????
And how about other people's?
I'm sure there's many blogs who surpass his.
You should say, Best blog in my heart. That's correct ma, cos really, there's just too many blogs and no one should be judge how good their blog is. Because there's really a lot of good bloggers.
Plus, a blog's value varies from person to person.

12:29 AM  
Blogger poli275 said...

To KSS: 一语惊醒梦中人!

7:56 PM  
Blogger IngSiang said...

haha, yea. best blog in the world would be... a lot, haha. yea, bruneiresources = best blog in brunei. @_@

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home